Tribuzzo Construction is the worst contrator possible for responsility and accountability.

Joe Tribuzzo (Tribuzzo Construction)

Defective roof replacement. Several leaks. Refusal to rectify situation. Ignores correspondence, phone calls, emails, texts. Breaks appointments with no corresondence of not showing up.

But cashes checks immediately.

Uses under age help for dangerous work.

does not tell you everything up front. Dishonest and totally unreliable.

Somewhat of a *** artist.

Over one month from completion of job paid in full and still trying to get the defective workmanship taken care of.

Ignores BBB and Ohio AG office.

Paid for material for repair work and two weeks gone by with no work done.

Lied about coming over and doing work twice.

Had an Experience with Tribuzzo Construction?

Comments

Joe Tribuzzo is a worthless piece of work!Lets just put it this way, he'll get his karma some day 1000X10!

He is not only worthless, but he's the worst piece of *** that ever walked the Earth! I would love to tell all what he's about, but sooner or later he'll face what he did not only to me, but to all.

I'll just let karma deal with you, because it's gonna happen.He's a Panzy!!!

Joes a drug addict was raised w out a father worships drugs and alcholol not to be trusted has run tribuzzo construction into ground and is doing same w the chimney guys of westlake ohio runs business outof rental hoiiuse on swartz road in residential neighborhood

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #636150

Just One day that that worthless, *** piece of *** *** is gonna be crying like a little ***!! :( Mr. *** is a *** *** anyways!

to Wouldn't S***bag Like to know! #906722

Hi, just wondering what kind of theft, my home was broken into few months after he did some work for me and in my heart I belive there is a connection.

to robbed Lakewood, Ohio, United States #1032876

It could be from one of his workers who was a heroin addict and stole from stores and people regularly. Joe has spent time behind bars for theft as well......most notable was arrested for theft on june 15,2012

I heard he had a heroin addict living at his house doing drugs around his kids and his fat wife didn't do anything about it. Beware this man is a theif and untrustworthy.

I worked with this guy a few times, he now owes me over $1000, and won't answer his phone. He moved from Bay Village to Westlake, and now operates under the name JMT Construction and Tribuzzo Construction.

Here's the link to Joe Tribuzzo's recent mugshot for aggravated theft,Enjoy!

www.bustedmugshots.com/ohio/cleveland/joe-m-tribuzzo/5773871

I would have to disagree, Joe built me a new chimney for very cheap and ad it done in a few days. The job site was left spotless and i was very pleased to have to more water leak into my home.

real *** work and all he does is blow money on drugs for him and his son